Friday 6 September 2024

Rybelsus

  I saw my doctor Thursday. After seven months of practically begging, she finally prescribed me Rybelsus/semaglutide (pills, not the shot). I took my first 3mg pill Friday morning and after four weeks we'll see where I'm at and discuss if I should go up to 7mg or stay on 3mg for a bit longer. I have been off my stackers for about two weeks now after the heart palpatations got so bad I seriously thought I was going to die.

My new starting weight:


Weight Sept 6, 2024 (before first pill): 85.9 kg/189.4 lbs

BMI: 38.2


When my doctor said that it was time to upgrade my diabetes meds and that she suggested Rybelsus, I almost screamed out of joy. I played it cool, though, and just agreed with everything she said. I did grin like an idiot when I left her office, almost laughing out loud; people must've thought I was crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment