Sunday 22 September 2024

Second week on Rybelsus

 Yikes, nowhere close to where I wanted to be this week.


Weight: 82.3 kg (-1.2 kg)/181.4 lbs (-2.7 lbs)

BMI: 36.6

Weight loss since Sept 6, 2024: 3.6 kg/8 lbs


I am very disappointed. I've been eating well below 800 calories per day this week except for one day when I had 1300 (last Sunday, so it's been almost a week). I'm still on the lowest dose of Rybelsus (3 mg) and will be so for another two weeks. I fear for what will come before I can go up to 7 mg. 

I've added granola to my dinner of quark. It is a huge difference, despite using so little. It's something to chew on and it adds fiber which I desperately need.


I splurged on a large cheat meal this Saturday: two chicken souvlaki (skewers) and one with grilled vegetables.

No comments:

Post a Comment