Sunday 13 October 2024

On and on...

 It's been a though week food wise - I have almost nothing to eat. The perks of being poor on disability. 


Starting weight Sept 6, 2024: 85.9 kg/189.4 lbs (BMI: 38.2)

Weight: 81.3 kg (-1.4 kg)/179.2 lbs (-3.1 lbs)

BMI: 36.1

Weight loss since Sept 6, 2024: 4.6 kg/10.2 lbs


I still feel a bit queezy during the day after taking my Rybelsus pill and it lasts well into the evening, so I don't want to eat. I only have my protein shake for breakfast because of meds that have to be taken with food, and two crisp bread with meds for my evening meal. I've have grown terribly tired of both quark, Greek and ordinary yoghurt, so I've been skipping dinner altogether (can't afford to buy anything else). The next time I get paid I will redo my menu: Protein shake with collagen powder for breakfast, another protein shake for dinner (without extra collagen) and a protein bar for evening meal. This adds up to 578 calories, 89 grams of protein, and 19 grams of carbs (I do not count net carbs). I really have to cut down on daily carbs and add more protein, so this menu is much better than the ice lollies and crisp bread one I have now. Except I ran out of ice lollies about a week ago. I've been eating under 350 calories for days.

I was supposed to have American pancakes for my cheat meal Saturday, but I was not hungry at all so I skipped it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment