Sunday 6 October 2024

Ah, yes

 I am so happy! I lost over a kilo this week and it didn't feel like I had to make myself not eat. I just wasn't hungry.


Starting weight Sept 6, 2024: 85.9 kg/189.4 lbs (BMI: 38.2)

Weight: 82.7 kg (-1.3 kg)/182.3 lbs (-2.9 lbs)

BMI: 36.8

Weight loss since Sept 6, 2024: 3.2 kg/7.1 lbs

I started taking 7 mg of Rybelsus Friday morning, as prescribed by my doctor (well, not exactly; she is out of the office for a few weeks so someone else did it. I was terrified they wouldn't). I have been feeling nauseated since Friday which have kept down intake. I was going to cheat and take an extra 3 mg, but right now it doesn't feel like I need to.

I decided to check my BMR and TDEE on SailRabbit since it was some kilos ago since I last did it. BMR was 1359 and TDEE 1494 (I am very inactive, usually keeping under 2000 steps a day). Minus 500 calories makes it 994 calories a day for a weight loss of half a kilo per week. I eat around 6-700 a day so I am at least under that.

My Saturday cheat meal this week was two cinnamon buns, since Friday was Cinnamon Bun Day. I also bought half a kilo of my favorite red seedless grapes (Dole's Apulia Rosé). It was that or the huge bag of pick n mix candy I *wanted* to buy. I also crave orange juice, but I just can't. 900 ml is almost 400 calories and it's just not worth it. I'd rather have the grapes (300 calories for 500 g).

No comments:

Post a Comment