Tuesday 16 July 2024

Trust me on the sun screen

  I finally got the test results from my nose thingy. It was an actinic granuloma, not cancer, nothing that had spread. It is a benign tumor that develops on sun damaged skin, especially in Nordic countries. Wear fucking sun screen, people.

Had a meeting with my GP this morning. No semaglutide. Am pissed as HELL so I am back on stackers (took one month off) although I really don't want to, but I weighed in at 88.7 kg (195.6 lbs) BMI 39.4. Fuuuuck. So, stackers, 1000 kcal, start using my mf crosstrainer, weigh-in every Wednesday and Saturday (Saturday being the official day, Wednesday just to check progress). I am tired, pissed, and feel a bit defeated.

3 comments:

  1. Glad it's not cancer! I am super obsessive about sunscreen, and also live in a Nordic country, and yet somehow still am covered in freckles and pigmentation spots...

    Why does your GP not want you on semaglutide? Like, they aren't that expensive anymore and have been used extensively by now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't understand why she won't give semaglutide; seems like everyone else is getting it!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete