Sunday 21 April 2024

I want candy

 I lost a fairly good chunk of weight this week, despite no sleep for two nights and quite a lot of candy.


Weight: 84.2 kg (-0.7 kg)/185.6 lbs (-1.6 lbs)

BMI: 37.4

Weight loss since Sept 16, 2023: 8.9 kg/19.6 lbs


Every afternoon and evening for the past week I've had candy. I measure up 150 g (5.3 ounces) in a small miso soup bowl and lock the rest up in a box with a timer. I think I might have had my period or am ovulating; that's usually when I get candy cravings, and I mean cravings like I could murder someone for a piece of praline.

After my stacker break I decided to start taking one a day, but had to up it to two again to get the kick. I don't like it, but it is what it is.

This week's cheat meal was from McDonald's: half a Big Mac and a Happy meal with half a dry-ass McChicken, a full small fries, and half a bag of apple slices. And a toy; a My Melody plushy. It was too much and I burped Big Mac all evening. Last week I had two chicken souvlaki and a veggie souvlaki (Greek skewers) and I think I might have it next week too, because it was sooo good.

The scab where my seborrheic ketosis was fell off. It's still a crater, but at least it looks better now that it isn't bright red. Kitty kat's scab also seems to get better, which hopefully means he won't need antibiotics. I took the cone off to see if he can leave it alone, otherwise it goes back on.

No comments:

Post a Comment